The weather reports for Saturday are calling for an 80-100% chance of thunderstorms all day. There’s a significant chance the all star games will be impacted by this. We will continue to monitor the weather reports and update players, coaches, parents, refs, etc. Player safety and wellbeing are our utmost concern when making decisions about playing during these conditions.
An announcement will be made tomorrow at noon as to whether or not the games will be postponed, rescheduled, or cancelled. There are many players traveling a great distance to get here and we want to give them appropriate time to make arrangements.