Tomorrow (1/26/2021) the varsity soccer teams will travel to Locust Grove to play their preseason scrimmage. The boys team will play the early game at 5:30 and the girls team will play the late game at 7:30. Information about the venue, ticketing, and fan expectations is below.
Please see the address below to LGHS and LGMS:
Locust Grove High School Locust Grove Middle School
3275 S. Ola Rd. 3315 S. Ola Rd.
Locust Grove, GA 30248 Locust Grove, GA 30248
Visitor spectator parking will be in the middle school parking lot located just past the entrance to the High School. Home spectators will park in the high school main parking lot. Opposing team’s buses may drop off in the back of the school behind the football stadium. The visiting bus will enter through the middle school entrance and stay left around to the back of the school. Visiting teams can enter the stadium through the gate next to the outdoor stairway just outside the gym wing.
Locust Grove Varsity and JV soccer games we will have gate workers that will take debit/credit card payments, digital tickets, GHSA coaching passes, and HCS employee passes at the gate of the stadium at Locust Grove High School. Social distancing is encouraged while in line and in the stadium. Varsity game admission is $6.00 per individual and $4.00 per individual for J.V. games. Children age 5 and under will get in for free. Tickets that are purchased at the gate may be limited, because they will offer digital ticket pre-sales for the families of our players and fans.
LGHS will provide presale options to purchase tickets online through www.gofan.co or the GoFan app that you can download. All tickets will be made available to the public but with a limit of 4 at a time. GHSA and HCS employee passes will be honored.
- Total capacity will be limited to 1369 fans -33% of maximum allowed to encourage social distancing. Should we reach this capacity we will limit access into the game.
- Fans will be required to sit on the Home side of the stadium – only opposing team players and coaches are allowed on the visitor side.
- We recommend, but not require, each spectator to wear mask at all of our LGHS Soccer games.
- The stadium seats will be marked accordingly where spectators are allowed to sit and where they are not allowed to sit. Please follow these guidelines appropriately.
- No concession stand will be available until further notice.
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced by school staff:
- We ask fans to maintain 6 feet between individuals/family groups; and that only family members sit together.
- Access to athletes will be limited. Please follow all signs and remain your distance from the stadium seats.
- Spectators please do not enter onto the track or field area. Unauthorized violators will be asked to leave.
- Restrooms will be sanitized during and at the conclusion of each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the game entrance by request.
- In order to properly follow protocol we may dismiss the stadiums sections one a time after the game.
- Please follow the instructions of our P.A. announcer.